It’s already September and it’s time to repair your skin after the damage caused by the summer season!
In summer, our skin is subjected to severe stress because of:
– more exposure to the sun, which accelerates its aging process,
– pollution that can sensitize it,
– higher temperatures that can cause redness, and even pores that get clogged more easily (the sebum can get out of control when it’s hot!),
– not to mention a drier air that makes the skin super thirsty, and therefore increases its needs for hydration!
How to repair the damage and prepare your skin for fall?
Time to exfoliate!
You can exfoliate the skin with acids, which will help it to regain a smoother appearance and also boost its natural regeneration!
My article Focus on exfoliating acids on BTY ALY will tell you everything you need to know about them!
And if you really need a great deep cleansing action in addition to exfoliation, The Ordinary Salicylic 2% Acid Mask is great for a quick result!
Soothing is caring:
You can add to your routine very soothing ingredients, super effective against the harmful effects of pollution such as Centella Asiatica and Artemisia!
I talk about these ingredients and the products that contain them in these two Focus articles on BTY ALY:
Let’s just moisturize a lot!
As for hydration, several products can really make a difference in the skin:
– Essences, which prepare the skin to better absorb the moisture from the other products of the skincare routine. I’m using the I’m From Rice Toner right now, super comfortable and very pleasant to use!
– sheet-masks to use as much as you need, even 2 or 3 times a week to recover a give yourself a super plumpy skin!
You can find my complete sheet masks guide on BTY ALY!
– Another tip: switch your night cream for a sleeping mask, which will repair the skin while you sleep. My favorite at the moment: Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask.
If you follow this type of routine, your skin will be ready to face Fall (and even Winter)! smile