I may be slightly obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits. Just a little bit. (OK let’s stop pretending here, you know I’m a genuine makeup hoarder! :P) So when the new ABH Glow Kit Sun Dipped was released, I just had to add it to my collection.
Today, I won’t do a super detailed review because I have already done this with the Glow Kit Gleam and the quality is not very different from one kit to another. There are very pigmented, easy to blend and I love them all! bigsmile
But I still wanted to show you lots of photos and swatches of the 3 Glow Kits! Just in case you’re more reasonable than me, and you want to pick just one of them. Or maybe two? (OK, I think everyone gets it now, I definitely couldn’t choose between the 3 :P)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Sun Dipped highlighters, the shades:
Like the other Glow Kits, it’s a palette of multipurpose powder highlighters, that works on the face, the eyes and even on the body.
I absolutely love to use it that way, it’s very versatile! The powders are pigmented enough to work as eyeshadows but also easy to blend on the face so they can be subtle highlighters on the cheeks.
Sun Dipped was released for summer, and you can tell from the choice of colors:
– Bronzed: as its name suggests, it’s a gorgeous bronze shade, a little on the copper side, so quite warm. It makes a perfect eyeshadow on my skin tone, I used it to do summery smokey eye makeup looks.
– Summer: a pretty pale golden yellow, perfect for a more intense highlight and also to catch the light in the inner corner of the eye and the cupid bow. It’s perfect for light to medium skin tone, especially if you want a very intense highlighter.
– Tourmaline: it’s a complicated color to describe. It is a little bit rose gold, but with a cool, almost taupe undertone. You’re still with me? This is quite neutral but still too colorful to be a highlighter on my skin tone, so I mainly use it as an eyeshadow or a blush topper.
– Moonstone: a very luminous golden beige. The perfect color of highlighter for my complexion, and I think that will be the case for many different skin tones. It’s very universal shade IMO! smile
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Sun Dipped highlighters, the swatches:
And on me:
On this makeup look, I’m wearing all the 4 shades of the Glow Kit Sun Dipped:
– on my eyes: Bronzed and Tourmaline on the eyelid, Moonstone on the center of the eyelid, Summer in the inner corner,
– on my cheeks: Tourmaline and Moonstone on the top of my cheekbones,
– on my cupid bow (lips): Moonstone.
The 3 Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit highlighters, all the shades:
– That Glow:
– Sun Dipped:
The 3 Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit highlighters, the comparative swatches:
– Sun Dipped and That Glow swatches:
– Sun Dipped and Gleam swatches:
– That Glow and Gleam swatches:
If I really had to choose between Sun Dipped and That Glow, which are quite similar in shades, I think I would prefer Sun Dipped to That Glow, because I find it a little bit more versatile. It’s really easy to use for a full makeup look for the face and the eyes and also, the colors are perfect for the season! smile
And you, have you tried these Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits? Which one is your favorite?
Photo credit: bonnie-garner.com