- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Urban Decay Vice lipsticks
- Reviewed by:
Color RangeEditor: 80%
Lasting PowerEditor: 80%
Value For MoneyEditor: 90%
I didn’t wait too long to come back and talk you more about these Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks! bigsmile
I wanted to show you other colors here, with some lip swatches. Since there is such a big selection to chose from (100 colors!), I thought it might be useful for you. I swear, I won’t buy the 100 colors! I maybe have 1 or 2 shades on my radar, but after that I’ll stop! wink
If you want to see a more in depth review of the other shades I own, I did one last week in my first post on these Vice lipsticks.
This week, I’ll introduce you to 3 new shades: Amulet (a Metallized finish), Psycho (a glittery Matte Comfort) and Ravenswood (a Cream). This time, I chose new and exclusive colors, which didn’t exist in the old range of Revolution lipsticks.
I also wanted to try new finishes, in particular a Mega Matte but the only color I liked in the range, Alpha, was out of stock in my Sephora and I didn’t want to wait too long to do this second review…
Urban Decay Vice lipsticks, the shades:
– Ravenswood: a beautiful neutral pinkish brown with a creamy finish (it’s a Cream), the kind of color that I’m obsessed with at the moment.
It has some slightly plum undertones, that bring out the green in my eyes, it’s really a flattering color! It’s super easy to wear, comfortable and lasts quite well (about 4 to 5 hours on me). I feel I’m gonna have a lot of wear out of this color! smile
– Psycho: a beautiful bright fuchsia pink with blue glitter, with a Comfort Matte finish.
At first I thought it was a bit odd to add glitter in a matte finish but eventually, after wearing it, I really like it! The finish of the Comfort Matte is matte luminous and the color lasts pretty well, it doesn’t fade leaving only glitter on the lips, which I hate. I find it especially beautiful for the season. It’s also comfortable and lasts pretty well.
– Amulet: a new finish! It’s a metallic finish (Metallized) and I was quite intrigued by it. When you look at it in the tube, it’s a little bit scary… And also, I struggled to capture its true color in my photos. It looks like a brown almost brick red metallic but in real life, it has a lot of pinkish undertones and that’s why I chose it!
This is probably more of a winter color, but I find it really different and unique. And I like the metallic finish, it reminds me of my youth (yes, I was a teenager in the 90’s :D). The texture is creamy and comfortable and it lasts quite well (5 to 6 hours on me).
Finally, here are the swatches:
And on me:
- the color range is huge: 100 shades!
- the big choice in finishes, there are 6 different ones
- the pigmentation and coverage are great
- they are very comfortable (at least, the 3 finishes I tried)
- lightweight feeling on the lips, you barely feel them
- they last very well
- the price, a good value for money
- I'm not a fan of the packaging, I think it's a little cheap
- no perfume, it's a pity
Urban Decay Vice lipsticks are available on urbandecay.com for $17.
Feel free to leave me a comment to tell me which colors you choose! I really love to read your comments and your suggestions! wink
Photo credit: bonnie-garner.com